Instructions and precautions for use of silicone mold:
1) Do not directly contact with open fire or heat source (such as oven heating tube). It is recommended that you place the mold in the middle or upper position of the oven and keep a distance of at least 5cm from the heating tube when baking;
2) Put neutral detergent in the dishwasher or hot water and clean it with a sponge normally. Turn the mold over when cleaning, and the cleaning effect is better;
3) Do not use the crisp key of the microwave oven;
4) Do not approach sharp tools or use steel balls or other hard cleaning tools for cleaning;
5) After baking, take out the baking tray and let it cool for about 10 minutes before de-molding;
6) The correct way of use can extend the service life of the product.