Today kokorosastudio blog prepared a naughty Easter bunny for you.Come and see how I made this rabbit!
I chose the mold "Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Easter Naughty Bunny".
The complete set of molds has two circles, a pair of feet, a tail and a blessing phrase. Based on these elements, I thought that a naughty rabbit always like to drill into holes.
So I immediately came up with an idea, which is to make a playful bunny who loves to drill holes.
First, I die-cut the rabbit and the blessing with gray and gold handmade paper.Then three holes were cut with a circular mold on a large white handmade paper.
I want a complete rabbit, but the rabbit element in the mold set is incomplete. So I cut out a pair of rabbit ears myself. Then I dyed ears and feet pink with a marker.
At the bottom of the card I chose a black background paper. This is more in line with the setting of the black hole, and at the same time it seems more mysterious.
Next, I use sponge glue to paste the cut white cardboard on the black background paper. Then stick the rabbit ears, rabbit body, rabbit feet, and rabbit tail one by one on the hole. Paste the golden blessing phrase in the blank space.
Finally, I used round sequins to embellish the entire project.
After seeing the final product, did you fall in love with this naughty rabbit? If you like this cute bunny too, hurry up and take it home!
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Easter Naughty Bunny: https://bit.ly/3EYvM8U
- Kokorosa Die Cutting DIY Craft Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3s8uVis
- Kokorosa Fish Scale Paillette Sequin For DIY Decoration: https://bit.ly/3q02twh
- Kokorosa Transparent Acrylic Cutting Mat Plate: https://bit.ly/3IUAHdh
- Kokorosa Paper Cutter Machine (4 Choices): https://bit.ly/3HBzXcx
- Kokorosa 15/25/50/110ml Craft Glue: https://bit.ly/3GMblxs
- Kokorosa Double Sided Foam Adhesive Tape - 10 Feet: https://bit.ly/3bvgR96
- Kokorosa 40 Colors Marker Pen with Storage Bag: https://bit.ly/3DWHdfW
- Kokorosa 50 Sheets 200g A3 Color Printing Paper Diy Handmade Paper: https://bit.ly/3HBBhMx