Hello~My crafty friends!
I’m so happy to see you again today. I will continue to show you some nice projects with you today. You will see some floral cards and animal themed cards.
You can create nice projects using flower gift box dies. This is a flower dies set with five different flowers and leaves. At the same time, you will get one box in this set. I absolutely like the colour of this card, which looks very lovely. There are some decorated patterns added to this card, such as green grass, cute bow and rabbit. In addition, the embossed patterns of background and “Thinking of You” sentiment are also used in this card. In general, many essentials elements have been added to this card. I believe you have been inspired after seeing this nice card. Specifically, what we can learn from this project？
- Prepare different colors of card stock before making cards. As we can see from the card, there are different coloured paper used when making this card. The crafter mat the blue card stock with white card stock. In addition, these flowers are die-out with various of paper, including red, green, yellow etc. Therefore, get right card stock when making cards will help you a lot.
- Get various of decorated cutting dies are important. Some small sized cutting dies are perfect for decorating cards. There are many decorated dies used to create this card, such as grass, bunny, bow, bumblebee and ‘thinking of you”.
- Use supplies correctly. There are many craft supplies you can use when creating projects. Embossing folders will help you get great background patterns and it is easy to use. Ink pad also will help you create more colors.
The following card is still amazing! This is created by lovely house and flowers cutting dies, which includes a couple of different flowers, small leaves and one house. How this crafter make so adorable cards use this dies? The following two key steps may help you.
- The basement black card stock is needed. You can mat it with white embosses card stock.
- Use cute bird dies to create a lovey bird house. You can use distress oxide to color these birds. Then put the fence on the bottom of the card to decorate this house.
Now, it's time to say goodbye again. If you have any questions and projects that you want to share with us, please feel free to contact us by email. You can also leave your problems and email address on the below. We will contact you as soon as possible. In addition, you may get surprising rewards if you share our online shop with your crafty friends.
Thanks for your reading! Hope this blog help you create more nice projects!
Wish you have a good day!