Welcome to the blog channel of kokorosastudio!
Today I would like to recommend a very good-looking lattice background board cutting die for everyone.
The card cover made with this "Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Plaid Background Board (3 Choices)" is very beautiful.
I really like this kind of sharply defined and angular molds, they look so regular.
Let's take a look at the production process.
In this work, I used three styles of grid background boards.
First, I cut out three color grid background boards.
Then stack these background boards upwards in the order of white, yellow, and blue, and glue them firmly.
Then glue blue handmade paper on the bottom.
I chose pink sequined paper as the decorative strip for the entire grid background board.
The combination of pink and blue is very eye-catching.
Finally, I pasted the entire card on the cover of the white piece of paper, and it became a very distinctive greeting card.
The card making process is very simple, so I made the following two works.
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Plaid Background Board (3 Choices): https://bit.ly/2ZMq4aN
- Kokorosa Mini Die Cutting Machine DIY Embossing Dies Tool:https://bit.ly/3F0EX9q
- Kokorosa Transparent Acrylic Cutting Mat Plate: https://bit.ly/3oLi9my
- Kokorosa Paper Photo Guillotine Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3ceG9sD
- Kokorosa 15/25/50/110ml Craft Glue: https://bit.ly/3kqi0nl
- Kokorosa Double Sided Tape - 39 Feet: https://bit.ly/3kqi0nl
- Kokorosa 100 Sheets 160g A4 Color Printing Paper Diy Handmade Paper:https://bit.ly/3o3Nq3R
- Kokorosa DIY Scrapbook & Cardmaking Color Texture Background Paper: https://bit.ly/2ZK5Ez9