Welcome to kokorosastudio's blog. The theme of this issue is foldable card with creative wavy cover.
The mold used this time is "Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Wavy Line Foldable Card Cover".
Quickly follow in my footsteps and see how to use this set of molds to make surprise cards!
First, I cut the base panel with white cardboard. Here I used the molds that are connected together in the set.
Then I used separate molds to cut the white and red cards.
One thing to note is that I used embossed folders to process the white cardboard again, which increased the richness of the cardboard.
In the second step, I glued the red and white cardboard to the white bottom plate in turn. At the same time, stick the cut red cardboard on the two wings on the back of the bottom plate.
Finally, decorate the entire card. I chose two rose stickers and placed them in the middle of the card. Then put a flower and a butterfly on both sides of the card to echo the rose in the middle.
I did not ignore the front of the card. I decorated it with white pearls and put two white flowers to increase the atmosphere.
The combination of white and red is always the most classic.
Make such a card for your female friend, I think she will like it very much.
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Wavy Line Foldable Card Cover: https://bit.ly/32JRK15
- Kokorosa Large Size DIY Die Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3qH5BPV
- Kokorosa Transparent Acrylic Cutting Mat Plate: https://bit.ly/3oLi9my
- Kokorosa Paper Photo Guillotine Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3ceG9sD
- Kokorosa 5PCS 30/50/100ml Craft Alcohol Glue: https://bit.ly/3DEXqqY
- Kokorosa 50 Sheets 180g Color Painting Paper Diy Handmade Paper: https://bit.ly/3wEecDO
- Kokorosa Butterfly Stickers (50pcs): https://bit.ly/3EndLkb
- Kokorosa Self Adhesive 3D Golden Rivet Rhinestone Stickers: https://bit.ly/3qYgexD