It’s time to share our new tutorials with you! I am going to share two tutorials today. You can enjoy the newest projects created with latest cutting die from Kokorosa Studio. Hope you will get some creative inspiration after viewing the blog. Let’s start our crafty journey now!
We use Rainy Day Cutting Die to make the first card. Here are the detailed steps:
1. Die out the boots and umbrellas patterns together on the rose pink card stock with cutting machine.
2. Die out clouds and leaves patterns on the white card stock.
3. Get another clouds using shinny cardstock paper.
4. Die out the word pattern on the mirror cardstock paper.
5. Colouring the rainy drops with blue marker pens.
6. Cutting the rainy drops of another clouds
7. Adhering the two clouds together with liquid glue.
8. Painting the umbrellas and boots to create rainy effects using the white gel pen.
9. Coloring leaves with the green marker pen.
10. Cut the leaves pattern in the middle place using the scissor. Then adhere them together, which are used to decorate the cute boots
11. Add the “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”words using stamps.
12. Placing the umbrella between the two boots.
13. Adhere the opening umbrella to the middle place. Then using some rainy drops to create rainy scene.
14. Then add the clouds and another word pattern to the card.
15. Finally, choose one pink card stock as the background.
Next card is created with Riding Horse Border Die. Let’s study how to make it.
1. Die out the riding horse pattern on the black and white card
2. Adhere the two together using liquid glue.
3.Prepare the following frame and emboss the floral pattern on it with floral embossing folders.
4. Then adhere the frame to the borders with double adhesive.
5. Design background of the card with ink pad.
6. Add one phrase”follow your heart”to the background as sentiment of this card.
7. Adhere them together using liquid glue at the end.
Have you got some nice ideas after reading this blog? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us by email. We also welcome more crafty friends to share creative projects with us.
Thanks for reading today! Hope you have a nice day. See you~