This week, the theme is flowers. We will use the simplest flower gift box set to make the most stunning 3D flower card. The whole production process is not too complicated, but you'd better be good at color matching.
Let's get started now.
First you have to choose the color of the flowers. The combination of warm tones of pink, purple, orange and yellow immediately makes the whole project gentle.
The next step is to make the box part of the flower gift box. You only need to fold it up step by step. I put pink tape on the surface of the box to make the whole box more decorative.
The whole flower gift box needs a large central panel as the base. Fold a cardboard from the middle, add adhesive on both sides of it, and then paste the background paper on it. In this way, the base of the entire card is completed.
Stick the box part and the base together with double-sided tape, and the whole project is 1/2 completed.
Next, stick the petals prepared in advance according to the combination of dark and light colors, and squeeze them together with your hands.
These flowers become alive.
Paste the bouquet on the box part with adhesive, and the whole project is complete.
Although this 3D flower gift box kit is very simple, it can produce the most beautiful and bright flowers.
Hurry up and prepare a flower gift box for your family and friends!
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Flowers Gift Box: https://bit.ly/3n8jowH
- Mini Die Cutting Machine：https://bit.ly/3F0EX9q
- 30 Colors Marker Pen: https://bit.ly/3ogQmu2
- Crafts Card Making Brush Pen: https://bit.ly/3C7d90f
- Craft Glue：https://bit.ly/3GMblxs
- Mini Hot Glue Gun：https://bit.ly/3mPty51
- Double-sided Film Tape：https://bit.ly/3kqi0nl
- Background Paper：https://bit.ly/3CdYYq5
- Handmade Coloful Paper：https://bit.ly/3wEecDO