The theme of this kokorosastudio blog is the surprise folding box. Let's take a look at where the surprise is.
Surprise One: Expandable Box
This work is made using a foldable cutting die frame-"Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Multiple Surprise Box".
When first picked up, it looked like a small palm-sized notebook.
But when you open it, you will see a wonderful pink world. There are warm love, cute tea cups and the slogan "LOVE".
Surprise Two: Heart Shaped Window
There is a heart shaped window in the middle of the card. You can put the patterns you want to highlight here.
I put a big heart in the center of the window of love, and I can get such a lovely heart right away when I open the notebook.
I also glued a few rows of small pearls inside the card to make the whole project more girlish.
For the second work, I use an elegant lady as the theme. Put in elements such as people, birds, and flowers.
Open the love window and you can see a beautiful Lady with laugh.
In this foldable card, you can put any photos you like.
It is also very suitable for making photo commemorative cards to give to family or friends.
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Multiple Surprise Box: https://bit.ly/3xcezpB
- Kokorosa Colorful Manual Knurling Machine Die Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3kZelwT
- Kokorosa 24PCS DIY Scrapbook & Cardmaking Nature Lady Background Paper: https://bit.ly/3l0sTwe
- Kokorosa Transparent Acrylic Cutting Mat Plate: https://bit.ly/3oLi9my
- Kokorosa 5PCS 30/50/100ml Craft Alcohol Glue: https://bit.ly/3DEXqqY
- Kokorosa Heart Stickers (50pcs): https://bit.ly/3r6U8sO
- Kokorosa Self Adhesive 3D Golden Rivet Rhinestone Stickers: https://bit.ly/3qYgexD
- Kokorosa Christmas Mixed Sequins Handmade Sequin Ornaments: https://bit.ly/3cB79m5