Hi craft lovers.
Welcome to kokorosastudio's blog ! The theme of this issue is an ideal house.
The mold used today is "Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Single-family Villa". This includes the basic model of the house and small accessories such as stairs and chairs.
You can create this card based on your ideal house. Some people like rich style, but some people like gentle style.
To make this card, you need to choose hard cardboard so that the whole project will look more textured.
In order to make the whole house more realistic, I used a sponge applicator to darken the color of the roof and smudge it into a dark brown.
For the walls of the whole house, I chose a light orange color similar to brown, which makes the whole project more coordinated.
I made small accessories such as doors, windows, chairs, and stairs into gold, and then glued them to the model of the house with sponge glue.
The gold color makes the whole card more rich and noble.
The slogan "Welcome to my room" made the whole project playful.
Finally, gray and black cardboard were used as the bottom panel of the card, and the whole project was completed.
Black gold style is always my preference, so I can’t wait to make the following card again.
This gentle-style villa has won the favor of my friends.
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Single-family Villa: https://bit.ly/3oLSxWy
- Kokorosa Sponge Daubers for Painting Cardmaking: https://bit.ly/30JHPbk
- Kokorosa Manual Knurling Machine: https://bit.ly/3nyHD7v
- Kokorosa Paper Cutter Machine:https://bit.ly/3HBzXcx
- Kokorosa Transparent Acrylic Cutting Mat Plate: https://bit.ly/3oLi9my
- Kokorosa Square Thickened Sponge Multi-color Crafts Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3FyJcYX
- Kokorosa Double Sided Foam Adhesive Tape: https://bit.ly/3HegqyA
- Kokorosa 15/25/50/110ml Craft Glue: https://bit.ly/3GMblxs
- Kokorosa Color Printing Paper Diy Handmade Paper: https://bit.ly/3HBBhMx
- Kokorosa 12"x12" Scrapbooking Card Making Paper: https://bit.ly/3cvceMF