Hello, Kokorosa’s friends!
We have recently added a new category of kokorosa peripheral products to our store. Many of you must not know how to use it yet. So today let me get to know this new category, Polymer Clay Screen Printing Stencil.
Screen printing refers to the use of a screen as a plate base, made with a pattern of the screen printing plate. Screen printing consists of five main elements, screen printing plate, squeegee, ink, hand pad, and clay. The screen printing plate is printed using the screen holes to allow the ink to pass through. The squeegee is used to apply pressure to the pigmented area of the screen plate while moving at a constant speed toward the other side of the screen plate, where the pigment is squeezed from the mesh holes onto the substrate.
What we need.
- Polymer Clay Screen Printing Stencil
- Stainless Steel Polymer Clay Cutters
- Ink pigment
- First, roll the clay into a flat shape with a stick so it can be used for water coloring and cutting patterns.
- Then lay the screen printing template flat on the clay, smear the pigment on it with a squeegee, and then use the squeegee to apply the color evenly to the whole screen printing template.
- Use small manual tweezers to lift the stencil off the clay. The screenprint stencil can be cleaned directly in water. However, be careful not to use oil-based paints when using them, or you may have trouble cleaning them and reusing them later.
(Every screen printing stencil is reusable)
- Use a stainless steel cutting die to place on the patterned clay and press down firmly.
- Remove the pressed pattern and add earrings or other small decorations to make it an accessory.
This is how you make a nice screen-printed trinket.
How is it, is not very simple ah? At the end of this blog, I have put up a video of screen printing stencil making, I hope you can have a better understanding of this new category of screen printing stencil after watching it.
We also offer Kokorosa 10 Patterns Polymer Clay Screen Printing Stencil, which is a product with 10 patterns to choose from. We also have another product, Kokorosa Stainless Steel Polymer Clay Cutters Set DIY Clay Earring Cutters, which is a set of stainless steel molds needed for the embossing step of the production process and contains everything you need for the production process except clay. If you are interested, you can order these items from our website and use this innovative product to make your crafts!
Well, that's all for today's sharing then. By the way, I need to say one more thing. Your craft box must be out of stock again. If you want to make more and more beautiful cards you need a more comprehensive kit. You can browse our website for the new arrival cutting dies or the best-selling cutting dies. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for on our website!
Alternatively, here is our youtube page:
You can also check out our videos. We hope you will enjoy our video page's many tutorials on making cutting dies. See you next time!