Welcome to this issue of Kokorosa's blog.Today I can’t wait to share with you the inspiration for creating this lakeside tree shadow.
When I saw this tree shadow cutting die, the setting sun, the small river and the lonely tree appeared in my mind.
So I used the sunset as the background, with black as the main tone.
First, paste the cut tree on the white background board with craft glue.
Then I take out my palette and render the white background into the sky at sunset.
Use a sponge applicator to deepen the color of the sky and the lake to make the overall color contrast more prominent.
Embellish it with a silver marker, and finally superimpose it with black to create an atmosphere of starry night sky.
I used sponge glue to partially overlap the leaves to increase the three-dimensional effect of the entire card.
The final result is a lone tree by the lake in the afterglow of the setting sun.
I used the same method to create another work. This work is set against the starry sky, which is also very beautiful.
Detailed production process👇
- Kokorosa Metal Cutting Dies with Shadows of Trees by the Lake: https://bit.ly/3kBGhXF
- Mini Die Cutting Machine：https://bit.ly/3qH5BPV
- Craft Glue：https://bit.ly/3GMblxs
- Paper Photo Guillotine Cutting Machine: https://bit.ly/3ceG9sD
- Finger Sponge Daubers (3 Pack): https://bit.ly/3Cnd8Fs
- 15pcs Drawing Pen Set: https://bit.ly/3Ci0TKp
- 50 Sheets Painting Paper Diy Handmade Paper: https://bit.ly/3wEecDO
- Gradient Color Crafts Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3HqF2V6
- 12Pcs/Set Gel Pen Set Glitter Gel Pens: https://bit.ly/3kG3t7a